||Exporter , Manufacturer
| Capital in Dollars
||$ 21 Lakh
| Export Percentage
|Primary Competitive Advantages
- Sophisticated range of products
- Worldwide supplies
- 50 years of manufacturing exoerience
- A large number of clients
- Undertakes custom based manufacturing also
- Prominent presence in the domestic and international market
- Customer oriented company.
||Rs. 10 Crore
|No of Staff
|Year of Establishment
|No of Production Lines
U.S.A., Europe, Nepal, etc.
|No of Engineers
- ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers), USA;
- ISHS,(International Society for Horticultural Science), Belgium;
- IIR, (International Institute of Refrigeration)
- ISHRAE, (Indian Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers), etc.
| Product Range
- Fruit Ripening
- Cold Storage
- Dehumidified Seed Storage
- Control Atmosphere Storage
- Pre Cooling Chambers
- Low Humidity Chambers
- Modular Cold Rooms
- Turnkey Projects in food processing like:-
- Spice processing plant
- Food processing plant
- Fruit & vegetable packing and pack house design
- Product and process development
- Food freeze dryers
- Cardamom processingplant
- Black pepper processing plants
- Garlic and Onion dehydration plant
- Seed germination & growth chambers
- Mobile pre-coolers
- Hydro pre-coolers
- Industrial Refrigeration
- IQF for fruits and vegetables
- And many more....
|MECH AIR INDUSTRIES DETAIL
- Onion Dehydration Plant of 2000 Kg/ Day Cap. for NAVSARI AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY ÃÆÂ¢Ãââ¬Ãââ NAVSARI under way
- CA (Controlled Atmosphere) Storage, NAVSARI AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY ÃÆÂ¢Ãââ¬Ãââ NAVSARI
- 10,000 MT Onion Storage facility, JAIN IRRIGATION SYSTEMS LIMITED, JALGAON
Many small and big assignments have been completed successfully by the firm. This includes:
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
- Concept Stage: Necessary data is collected through deep interaction with owners and users to crystallize thinking of all concerned. A design concept report is prepared summarizing requirements proposed scheme, basis of design, budgetary cost estimate, for approval of owners and users.
- Design & Engineering Stage: Detailed technical specifications, schematic and layout drawings are prepared. Thorough Detailing is done in drawings, particularly, for provisions to be made in building structures and other services.
- Procurement Stage: Tender documents covering detailed scope, tech. specs., B.O.Q.s, Bidding format, terms and negotiation meeting are organized. After decision on vendor, draft work orders will be prepared.
- Inspection & Expediting: Inspection of imp. Equipment at Works, stage-wise inspection of contractorÃÆÂ¢Ãââ¬Ãââ¢s work at site, co-ordination and conflict resolution with other agencies. Work measurement and bill certification.
- Commissioning, Testing and Validation: Commissioning of all equipment and complete system is supervised and performance is verified to confirm compliance and design.
The Key Factors of having a large satisfied customer base throughout the country can be summarised as below:
- A total Dedicated Service Strength of personnel including Engineers & Technicians headed by Mr. Sandip K. Shah is dedicated to ensure that breakdown and interruptions are a minimum hence enhancing the life of your system.
- Our technicians are fully trained in equipment maintenance and are supervised by competent engineers, who ensure that you get best service at your doorstep.
- On receipt of any breakdown call prompt & effective action is taken by our service technicians round the clock under the supervision of our service engineers.
- Service engineers are provided with mobile phone for instant accessibility.
- We provide extended hours of service, enabling customers to contact us round the clock throughout the year including National Holidays.
- All details of service and breakdown call and action taken are maintained in a register for taking prompt action.
- State-of-art maintenance tools to measure the operational parameters & other parameters like vibration, noise etc are used in our maintenance operations.
- Only genuine factory specified spares are used.
- The major spares like compressors, evaporator fans, expansion valves, filters, driers, consumables etc. are kept at ready stock in adequate to meet the customer demand promptly.
Policies to ensure Good Results
- High Level of interaction at concept stage so that maximum clarity in thinking is reached right at the beginning. Reduce need for revisions half-way through execution.
- Thorough detailing in drawings and specifications. Minimize surprises and shocks to architects, structural engineers and planners half-way through the project.
- Select vendors and contractors based on hard core experience and thorough evaluation. Avoid getting stuck with incompatible / incompetent agencies.
- Inspection at appropriate stages for equipment and work. Get change to correct before major damage is done.
- Detailed testing and validation to ensure trouble free operation over long periods after commissioning.
- Address to ClientÃÆÂ¢Ãââ¬Ãââ¢s concerns by understanding his priorities.
- Ensure VFM ÃÆÂ¢Ãââ¬Ãââ value for money spent by client.